TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Other Tiny RCs > Plantraco Desktop Rover > Plantraco Desktop Rover

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2002, 10:41 PM
slotsurfer's Avatar
slotsurfer slotsurfer is offline
VILLAGE IDIOT
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: North San Diego county,California
Posts: 345
Motor Mod

I just got my second Rover today I found out just how fast my old Rover is that I replaced the motors with Mabuchi 130 motors.The old Rover is 4 times faster than the new one
I had to replace one motor that burned out and being a tank you need to replace both motors with the same RPM's or the tank will pull to one side.I purchase the motor from my LHS they sell them in packs of 4 for the low rider car hopper motors.One disadvantage of the faster motors is you don't have as much percise control.I can make my new rover spin in circles on a top of a 4"by 6" foam square on top of my ramp to ramp rover toy.The faster motor Rover spins off.Now I am in search of some lower RPM Mabuchi 130 Motors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roverramp.jpg (6.4 KB, 163 views)
__________________
Slot Surfer
VULCAN RING SLOTCAR RACING
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2002, 06:14 PM
beetyii's Avatar
beetyii beetyii is offline
Mr. 100%
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Germany/ Essen
Posts: 137
Hello slotty,

Iīm searching some motors for my digi q combat as spareparts but they arenīt really round --> (_)

If you find a dealer - that would be nice....

look here :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imag0004.jpg (238.7 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by beetyii; 11-22-2002 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2002, 11:35 PM
slotsurfer's Avatar
slotsurfer slotsurfer is offline
VILLAGE IDIOT
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: North San Diego county,California
Posts: 345
Beetyii
Here is a company in germany that has what you need it is called
Wes Technik
__________________
Slot Surfer
VULCAN RING SLOTCAR RACING
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-23-2002, 08:49 AM
beetyii's Avatar
beetyii beetyii is offline
Mr. 100%
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Germany/ Essen
Posts: 137
Thank you Slotty,

but have you read the prices ?

30 € for one motor !! For two motors i get a new combat !

I think that they are crazy ...

beetyii
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2002, 09:58 PM
slotsurfer's Avatar
slotsurfer slotsurfer is offline
VILLAGE IDIOT
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: North San Diego county,California
Posts: 345
But these motor will last.They are made for Micro R/C planes.I also saw several other suppliers.I did a search in google.subject D/C pager motors.
__________________
Slot Surfer
VULCAN RING SLOTCAR RACING
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-24-2002, 07:10 AM
beetyii's Avatar
beetyii beetyii is offline
Mr. 100%
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Germany/ Essen
Posts: 137
Attention !!

http://www.didel.com/Frames.html?MainFrame=News.html

beetyii
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts