
06-30-2003, 08:57 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 30
|
|
|
wheels measure
Can someone give me exact measures of the wheels and axles of microsizer. (I`m not having a car right here and I need this info now) In metric if possible
|

06-30-2003, 03:36 PM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
I've just added a Stats & Tests link to my webpage, it's got the info there (the site link is in my sig)
Good luck.
|

07-01-2003, 03:29 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 30
|
|
|
Thanx but I also need diameters of axles and width of the wheels
|

07-01-2003, 08:22 AM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
Bit Axles are 1.2mm (.0475" or 3/64")
The width I don't have at the moment.
|

07-01-2003, 03:39 PM
|
 |
TinyRC fool!
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: here there everywhere
Posts: 164
|
|
|
theres three tire sizes that i know of, the big ones are about 1 cm, the others are a bit smaller.
__________________
I command you to: check out the site
|

07-15-2003, 03:18 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 30
|
|
|
Namuna: Are u absolutely sure that front axles are 1.2 mm ? They look thinner than rear.... Or is it just optical illusion.... I`m planning to make some alloy rims, and I momentary don`t have a car so I can`t measure them myself....
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.
|
|