TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Table Top Truck Trials (TTTT) > TTTT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2003, 09:48 AM
frizzen frizzen is offline
Tool User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Indy, IN, USA
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to frizzen Send a message via Yahoo to frizzen
Another non-english site. Mostly pictures though

I didn't remember seeing this stuff mentioned before, and did a forum search on the url; but if this has already been posted, I apologise.

Some of the pictures look really familiar, but there are others I've never seen.

Blimp, Submarines, and LOTS of Trucks.

http://www.micmo.de/

And check this one out too:

http://ig.micromotor.org/link_e.html
__________________
Trying to quench our need for 1/70 scale speed!
-

Last edited by frizzen; 06-14-2003 at 10:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-14-2003, 12:17 PM
squeegee's Avatar
squeegee squeegee is offline
Tiny RC Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 124
I think this post should be made sticky............the second site is great for resources!!!!! I knew about the first site....but Nice Find on the second.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2003, 12:39 PM
frizzen frizzen is offline
Tool User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Indy, IN, USA
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to frizzen Send a message via Yahoo to frizzen
Thanks squeegee,

I didn't think I'd seen either on here, and I knew the second one would be helpful, informative, or atleast kinda interesting.

I haven't started building a TTTT yet, but plan to start as I get cash and my LHS carries what I need. (I've got 2 within 20 minutes of my house!) Probably going to try for my first with: a MAN 5-ton, an airport Firetruck, an APC, or an anphibious assult vehicle.
__________________
Trying to quench our need for 1/70 scale speed!
-

Last edited by frizzen; 06-16-2003 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2003, 09:26 PM
arch2b's Avatar
arch2b arch2b is offline
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,593
Blog Entries: 12
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
the second link is from thorstens site if i'm not mistaken. which is already in the resources thread. the second can be reached from the links section of thorstens site. that's why i didn't link to all the other german sites in the resources thread, as you can get to them from the ones already listed. if you come across new ones...please post them in the resources thread for easy searching....

thanks for sharing the info! and good luck with your project! look forward to reading long theads about it.

btw, if you view the sites through a google...you have the option of translating the site. it doesn't work for ann or even well with some but any little bit helps
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2003, 12:42 PM
frizzen frizzen is offline
Tool User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Indy, IN, USA
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to frizzen Send a message via Yahoo to frizzen
I didn't bother trying to find a translation for those since I can speak a *little bit* of german. Anyway, didn't realized you could get to it through thorstens site. I wanted to make sure that builders had as many refereces as possible.

I've found some other stuff that might be worth taking a look at. If these are new or useful, we can add those to the resorce thread.
---
I found online versions of the catalogs for Herpa and Promotex 1/87 scale. (not sure how current)

Herpa:
http://www.promotex.ca/catalog/price...87_page01.html

Promotex:
http://www.promotex.ca/catalog/price...87_page01.html

I don't know anything about these places, I'm just sharing this for information purposes.

Here's a listing of 1/87 scale platic model manufacturers:
http://www.87thscale.info/Model%20listings.htm

the 87 scale place has some decent how-to stuff.
__________________
Trying to quench our need for 1/70 scale speed!
-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2003, 12:50 PM
arch2b's Avatar
arch2b arch2b is offline
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,593
Blog Entries: 12
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally posted by frizzen
...I wanted to make sure that builders had as many refereces as possible.

I've found some other stuff that might be worth taking a look at. If these are new or useful, we can add those to the resorce thread....
cool! please add them to the resources thread! to intent is to make the resources thread the one stop for all the questions, "where can i find this," "can you buy that," etc. instead of refering people to several different threads. just an organizational thing...

thanks for the contributions...your understanding of german will be of great use! there are always questions about what something says or whatever.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2003, 05:32 AM
Harry J. Harry J. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oldenburg in Germany; near Bremerhaven
Posts: 31
Hello,

Thorsten told me of this forum. Very nice models you have.


maybe known:
a link to a very good description how to build a 1:87 RC-Truck (in german :-(



two of my own trucks:

http://ig.micromotor.org/LKW/hjmb.html
http://ig.micromotor.org/LKW/hjsca.html
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2003, 07:05 AM
arch2b's Avatar
arch2b arch2b is offline
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,593
Blog Entries: 12
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
harry,
i've seen and admired your work on thorstens site for a long time! very nice to see you here! it would be nice to see more of our european friends/tttt builders here! thank you for the compliment (speaking for everyone). although our collection of tttt's looks mild compared to what thorsten has assmebled! we are working on it! the light set for your truck alone is amazing! it would be nice if you could post a how-to for something like that here.
i think there are a few that can read or understand german here...maybe one of them can make a translation of one of the how-to's from this site. i have one as do a couple of other members.

welcome here, and hope to see you frequently! this is a great passion that we all share.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Harry J. Harry J. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oldenburg in Germany; near Bremerhaven
Posts: 31
Sorry, I've forgotten the link to the description:

http://www.microtrucks.de/tttt/Bastel/bastel.html


Thanks for the reception

Harry
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-17-2003, 07:49 AM
arch2b's Avatar
arch2b arch2b is offline
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,593
Blog Entries: 12
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
(viewing harry's links) as posted before....if you use a google window, you can translate the page! it may not be perfect but better than not being able to read german.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-17-2003, 07:51 AM
killer's Avatar
killer killer is offline
Proud to be Pinoy :)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Manila, Philippines, Earth!
Posts: 548
Cool Father of 1/87 all-wheel-driven truck!

:ö:

Harry J.,

Welcome to the forum! your 1/87 all-wheel-driven trucks are awsome!!! keep up the good work!.

-æ
__________________
hehehe

[
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-17-2003, 10:37 AM
Harry J. Harry J. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Oldenburg in Germany; near Bremerhaven
Posts: 31
Thank you for the compliments

Regards
Harry

http://ig.micromotor.org/LKW/man_e.html
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-17-2003, 11:05 AM
binaryterror's Avatar
binaryterror binaryterror is offline
Fear the 1's and 0's
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 856
If you guys want to translate from any language to another i recommend this over the google one.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

It can do the entire page or just text selections!
__________________
There are 10 types of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I dream of a day when schools receive enough money and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-17-2003, 11:15 AM
squeegee's Avatar
squeegee squeegee is offline
Tiny RC Expert
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 124
GOT SKILLS?!!!!!!

HOLY COW!!!
I love your work Harry. Did anyone else notice his MAN 5T on the third link has front and rear wheel steering? AMAZING! If I ever finish my first project truck....I need a job. .......I want to talk to you about bulding a semi.
squeegee
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Mod Site xodus XMODS 1 01-26-2004 03:30 PM
can someone give me a site that tells how to do a mosfet mod in english with pics? NOS man Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 12 07-29-2003 02:45 AM
Tiny is it expensive to run this site? Racemonster505 TinyRC.com Shop Support 7 02-04-2003 07:13 AM
I was just at a micro r/c mod site - i forgot site Ovgron Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 2 11-23-2002 02:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts