TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, Z-Cars, Clones > Bit Char-G Mods and Projects

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 11-13-2002, 05:37 AM
gek gek is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Cal_Dereta
I read this site through babelfish. Although not a perfect translation (something about a beefsteak tow), it clearly states that the headlight is connected to the B (back) soldering point. And the taillights to the F (forward) soldering points.
Hmmm oepsie... One of the things I have to work on is to READ stuff instead of skipping words. This looks like it might work if you connect the F to the back lights and the B to the front lights. I will play around and let you know.

PS: testing with multifase LEDS (no + or -) seriously gives you a headach ;-)
__________________
--
DMCA is the only way to install a patch without even being allowed to know what you patch
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-15-2002, 05:05 AM
gek gek is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 22
I think I am about as electrical as a duck... Any electronics bifs out there please help:

I managed to get the front led +1.5 to passthru and Opamp circuit and lite up the leds using an external battery but how the heck do I do this for the backwards (-1.5) I tried to put in an inververter put even the lowvooltage kinds take a minimum of 2 volts...

To be honest I am kind of a cheap bastard. I love the look of mikes super light mod but I am unwilling to shell out 40 Euro's to purchase one. If anyone has this mod could you please sneak me the part number of the IC on the board. As soon as I have that I could set it up... I Think...
__________________
--
DMCA is the only way to install a patch without even being allowed to know what you patch
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-17-2002, 08:03 AM
SuperShot's Avatar
SuperShot SuperShot is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oslo
Posts: 43
Can't you do the excact same as for the forward, but use the -1.5 for ground and the ground for +1.5? Remember, it's the difference in voltage that counts, not the voltage itself.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
to any1 that has done the ultimate light mod or is good in electronic Weapon-NZ Bit Char-G Mods and Projects 14 07-02-2003 06:07 PM
S.R.M (Super Range Mod) ph2t Bit Char-G Mods and Projects 10 04-16-2003 05:10 PM
a diffrent light mod GothSkyline Bit Char-G Mods and Projects 2 12-29-2002 11:06 PM
Beginner and Ultimate Light Mod DigitalAce7 Bit Char-G Mods and Projects 4 11-12-2002 11:45 AM
fIbEr OpTiC lIgHt mOd...?? JojoPB Bit Char-G Mods and Projects 2 10-18-2002 06:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts