TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, Z-Cars, Clones > Bit Char-G / MicroSizers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:40 PM
payaso payaso is offline
BIT PIMP
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
Dr. Doolittle?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:41 PM
E)(pul$ioN E)(pul$ioN is offline
Founder of EaT RiCe Squad
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: SFO, California
Posts: 377
Send a message via AIM to E)(pul$ioN
Knockaround Guys.
__________________
A student that doesn't like school.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:41 PM
Deadite's Avatar
Deadite Deadite is offline
Micro Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
Booty Call (1997)
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:41 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
payaso,

You're on the right track, just the wrong actors.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:44 PM
payaso payaso is offline
BIT PIMP
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
Rush Hour?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:44 PM
VDOGG VDOGG is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: MS
Posts: 59
tommy boy

-Vince
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:45 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
Deadite wins..... It's Booty Call. Deadite send your shipping address to me at kyleclemmons@msn.com and I'll ship you a new 3.8 motor out on Monday morning. Just for the record, do you remember the quote or were you just guessing?

Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:45 PM
Deadite's Avatar
Deadite Deadite is offline
Micro Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
I won I won oh my god I won
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:46 PM
VDOGG VDOGG is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: MS
Posts: 59
friday lol

-Vince
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:46 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
I'll post another movie quote as soon as I think of a good one. Check back to win.

Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:48 PM
VDOGG VDOGG is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: MS
Posts: 59
Congrats dude!!! That was fun!

-Vince
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Deadite's Avatar
Deadite Deadite is offline
Micro Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
I just remembered Comedy Central has been running that movie the last couple months. Then I joked about knockin boots and you said close but not a porno. I went to reel.com and typed in 'boot" and "knock".

http://www.reel.com/SearchResults.as...1&STRING=iaaf&

Notice at the bottom it says Booty Call 1997 ... that was five years ago as you said in another clue. Just a little deductive reasoning. I have emailed you.
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!

Last edited by Deadite; 10-11-2002 at 11:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:56 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
Deadite,

You are too smart for this contest. You are banned from answering any more of my movie quote questions.

I'm just kidding. That was really smart to take my clues and enter them into a movie search. You deserve the 3.8 motor.

Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-12-2002, 12:03 AM
payaso payaso is offline
BIT PIMP
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
I'm usually good at this.... Let's have another.


silla
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Deadite's Avatar
Deadite Deadite is offline
Micro Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
I still can't believe I won the motor.
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xmods Video MicroRCEngineering XMODS 10 01-24-2004 10:39 AM
I want to give a free 3.8 motor to someone for X-mas bitchar-gmotors Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10 12-25-2002 03:23 PM
Free 3.8 motor bitchar-gmotors Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 47 11-27-2002 10:53 PM
Free 3.8 motor #3 bitchar-gmotors Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 7 10-13-2002 07:16 PM
Free 3.8 motor #2 bitchar-gmotors Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 35 10-12-2002 02:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts