
11-04-2003, 09:13 AM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
there is a gap in there but I'm unsure on how to mount the rear. the body stays on because the side of it(the doors) fit prefect on the chassis. this is pretty much a looks-only body, anyway, so i think how it is should be good enough!
|

11-04-2003, 11:31 AM
|
 |
Mad Scientist
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 901
|
|
No, it's not good enough.  If you can't race it without the body shifting or falling off, then it's not finished...
BTW, I'm partial to the colors the car already came in, mostly because the '96 Grand Sport is a pretty rare Corvette.
__________________
-- It is by will alone I set my mind in motion...
|

11-04-2003, 03:15 PM
|
 |
Acura RSX
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ellicott City, Maryland
Posts: 1,892
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Company
Actually, the Civic has the same wheelbase as the Skyline and Supra, which is already set all the way back (longest).
|
Where is the RSX set at? In the middle? I have heard that the RSX's chasis is smaller than the other cars.
|

11-04-2003, 03:19 PM
|
 |
Mad Scientist
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 901
|
|
|
Yes, the RSX uses the middle setting. I don't think any cars use the short setting at this point.
__________________
-- It is by will alone I set my mind in motion...
|

11-04-2003, 09:58 PM
|
|
TinyRC Newbie
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: St. Louis, Misery
Posts: 1
|
|
|
AWESOME!!! I really dig the Grand Sport on the XMOD!!
|

11-05-2003, 03:03 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by neurokinetik
No, it's not good enough. If you can't race it without the body shifting or falling off, then it's not finished...
BTW, I'm partial to the colors the car already came in, mostly because the '96 Grand Sport is a pretty rare Corvette.
|
don't get me wrong... the body doesn't just fall off on its own.. juss when you run into stuff!! if you're really good, you should have no prob racing... but, I've already broken the front slot. I had to reglue it... the body is way too flimsy and I don't trust my driving enough to race with it.. as for the colors, I kinda like them, too lol...
thanks, Robn!
|

11-06-2003, 07:13 PM
|
 |
Umm.. Teal Rsx
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 398
|
|
|
i have that exect model got it from ross for like 5 bucks and now i gota go and dig it up from some were to try to mod it lol
|

11-11-2003, 12:41 PM
|
|
|
|
Can you use your stock body even after you do this mod?
|

11-11-2003, 03:23 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by maxximum attack
Can you use your stock body even after you do this mod?
|
yup, I did nothing to the chassis, just the body!
|

11-11-2003, 04:08 PM
|
 |
i love lab rATS ther rad.
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: utah,no im not mormon and yes theyre weird
Posts: 204
|
|
|
is it real glass or plastic?because glass would be heavy
__________________
death is the number one killer in america ...dont become a statistic.
|

11-11-2003, 04:10 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
plastic, definitely!
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.
|
|