TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > For Sale/Trade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2003, 03:19 PM
SKYLINESrule's Avatar
SKYLINESrule SKYLINESrule is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to SKYLINESrule
Looking for wings

I'm looking for
*Grey R32 Skyline wing
*black new version R34 Skyline wing
*clear Celica wing
I've got tons of stuff to trade
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2003, 07:02 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
I've got a clear Celica wing. What do you have to trade?
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Aquarius's Avatar
Aquarius Aquarius is offline
MS Pro Know It All
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 228
I have a painted silver skyline wing.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2003, 09:23 PM
2G2SILVERSTRAT 2G2SILVERSTRAT is offline
im rick james bytch
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: INDIANAPOLIS,IN
Posts: 305
Send a message via AIM to 2G2SILVERSTRAT
i have the new skyline wing in clear.....and the body has a light coat of white which can come off real easy if youll trade for a body thats in unused shape.let me know that way you get the right wing.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2003, 11:53 PM
SKYLINESrule's Avatar
SKYLINESrule SKYLINESrule is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to SKYLINESrule
ugh- What do you need? I have all kinds of stuff.
What happened to your post about the AE86?

Aquarius- Is it the wing from the History set?

2G2SILVERSTRAT- I'd rather get just the wing, but if I can't find just the wing I'll trade for your body.
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology

Last edited by SKYLINESrule; 06-08-2003 at 12:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Aquarius's Avatar
Aquarius Aquarius is offline
MS Pro Know It All
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 228
No it was clear and then I painted it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-08-2003, 11:11 AM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
Well, lets see, I don't really need anything. But what I want is a perfection light kit or a 2.6 or higher motor, or the AE86 body. You willing to trade any of that?

BTW-My AE86 thread I deleted because I found a place with an AE86 pullback. But I am still wanting that body because the pullback is pretty expensive.
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-08-2003, 12:00 PM
SKYLINESrule's Avatar
SKYLINESrule SKYLINESrule is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to SKYLINESrule
ugh- I might have a 2.6, but I'm not sure I'll check. I have some tiny lights but i dont have the switch or batteries.

Aquarius- I think I'll pass because the silver on the R32 is hard to match and it probably won't be the same
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-08-2003, 01:45 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
Oh, SKYLINESrule, if you have a black wheel set, I would like that A LOT. A thunder charger clone would be cool too. But if these all sound too expensive, tell me what you think would be a fair trade.
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-10-2003, 11:11 AM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
So SKYLINESrule, do you want to trade....or what? Come on man, if you've started a trade you need to finish it.
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-10-2003, 09:26 PM
SKYLINESrule's Avatar
SKYLINESrule SKYLINESrule is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to SKYLINESrule
Well I don't have a black wheel set or a Thunder charger clone or a 2.6 or higher, is there anything else you are looking for?
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-11-2003, 12:06 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
I don't really want anything else. How about you tell me what all you have, and if something tickles my fancy, I'll do the trade. Like if you list a bunch of parts that you have, I might see a part that I wnat but didn't think about until now.
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-13-2003, 08:07 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
So..... you still want that wing? You can't just leave me hanging like this! Come on man, FINISH YOUR TRADES!
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-13-2003, 09:25 PM
SKYLINESrule's Avatar
SKYLINESrule SKYLINESrule is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to SKYLINESrule
i have
leds
tires
axles
and thats it
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-13-2003, 11:06 PM
ugh's Avatar
ugh ugh is offline
Holy Crap!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver,CO
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ugh
Ah, let me think about this..........sorry, no trade. You don't really have anything I want.
__________________
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts