TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plantraco Desktop Rover (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Motor Mod (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3677)

slotsurfer 11-21-2002 10:41 PM

Motor Mod
 
1 Attachment(s)
I just got my second Rover today:D I found out just how fast my old Rover is that I replaced the motors with Mabuchi 130 motors.The old Rover is 4 times faster than the new one:eek: :D
I had to replace one motor that burned out and being a tank you need to replace both motors with the same RPM's or the tank will pull to one side.I purchase the motor from my LHS they sell them in packs of 4 for the low rider car hopper motors.One disadvantage of the faster motors is you don't have as much percise control.I can make my new rover spin in circles on a top of a 4"by 6" foam square on top of my ramp to ramp rover toy.The faster motor Rover spins off.Now I am in search of some lower RPM Mabuchi 130 Motors.

beetyii 11-22-2002 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello slotty,

Iīm searching some motors for my digi q combat as spareparts but they arenīt really round --> (_)

If you find a dealer - that would be nice....

look here ::rolleyes:

slotsurfer 11-22-2002 11:35 PM

Beetyii
Here is a company in germany that has what you need it is called
Wes Technik

beetyii 11-23-2002 08:49 AM

Thank you Slotty,

but have you read the prices ?

30 € for one motor !! For two motors i get a new combat !

I think that they are crazy ...

beetyii

slotsurfer 11-23-2002 09:58 PM

But these motor will last.They are made for Micro R/C planes.I also saw several other suppliers.I did a search in google.subject D/C pager motors.

beetyii 11-24-2002 07:10 AM

Attention !!

http://www.didel.com/Frames.html?MainFrame=News.html

beetyii


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.