TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-02-2003, 05:28 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by got BITS?
BTW: I wounder what the difference between an American Pie & a Canadian Pie are? lol
American Teens stick their ****s in their pies?

... I watch too much American TV

I give the car a 4.5 looks very nice and very ricey.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:29 PM
AA member

Send a message via ICQ to strakka Send a message via AIM to strakka Send a message via Yahoo to strakka
Quote:
]you can find pix on page 70 of the alberta thread
thats soooo jokes. lol heres what i suggest. cut a new slot for the back tab higher than the old one so that it lowers the back of the celica then do the small rear wheel mod so that its even lower now. you might want to and a pit of modeling putty around the back of the car. you know where you wheels are i find if you dont do this it makes the car look goofy
Old 03-02-2003, 05:57 PM
Rice Me

Send a message via ICQ to nrmcj Send a message via AIM to nrmcj
the grammer was really harsh on the comment.. but i got the main gist of it! yeah, i know what you mean.. but decreased wheel diameter = slower car... and i play with this thing every day so i want it to run pretty much as fast as it'll go...

thanks for the idea tho!
Old 03-02-2003, 06:47 PM
AA member

Send a message via ICQ to strakka Send a message via AIM to strakka Send a message via Yahoo to strakka
sorry for my lack of intelligence. you know kids these days. they're soo illiterate. need to get back in to books anyways i think you should go with adding putty on the bottom so that it looks really low rider
Old 03-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Quack

hmm... I give it a 4.5. You gotta get those RACING SCARS (not just ordinary "dings" ) cleaned up.
Old 03-02-2003, 07:00 PM
TinyRC Pro

5+ That's a sweet Celica. I'm thinking of doing a body kit for my Celica too. You should change the spoiler though, maybe a TRD spoiler. If you do change the spoiler please post PIC!!!
Old 03-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Help Me!

4.5 I like the see thru red!
Old 03-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Epoch's R Bett'R

Quote:
Originally posted by Pie
thanks for the comments everyone!! chelboed, im gonna go but some putty and make a bodykit for it... and maybe some fender flares,... but then i gotta paint =\ it'll be done sooner or later

Hey man, sorry to sound like I trashed your rig. I am just an ego-tistical-'Tim Allen'-wanna be who doesn't know when to stop when it comes to speed. Ya know, I always wanted to use a 1/10 scale gas motor and build it on a dremel. (I'm afflicted)

Your Celica is a great looking car. Those anal people out there who pick apart a ding here and there probably don't drive their cars, just sit there and look at it. (you can't tell me that they never hit a guard rail now and then) But hey, you asked and they answered.

To help you get a faster car, though... Check out the Layman 2 and 3 cell mod on this forum. It fits right smack in the same hole as your stock battery. Or if you don't want to crack open the mid section, I used to use a 3.8 with low gears in my 1 cell clone. You have to use lower gears with the low torque motors, because if not it takes forever to take off.

Either way, it looks better than my bits.
Old 03-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Rice Me

heh strakka it's all good.. and yeah! that's exactly what i plan to do when i get my other bits... this gonna be a pure show body once the whole thing scrapes the ground and those "racing scars" (heh thanks for the dignitiy squishy!!) are cleaned up.. maybe even a whole new paint job,,,,

bloodyroots, im thinkin skyline wing... cuz it's black and looks kinda sorta like the APR V-spec II.... (all you celica freaks will know what that is)...

thanks for all the positive comments!!!

and cheboed thanks!! heh, yeahhh, them show cars... droooll... soo nice.. shiny... smooooth paint! heh, i got an extra tomy battery from a KIT racer, so i might stick it in sometime... i got a 3.5 on order... so basically what im looking at is 3.5 + KIT racer dark blue gears... thanks!!!
Old 03-02-2003, 11:53 PM
RC TUNER

Thumbs up

4, it looks nice. Good job.
Old 03-03-2003, 01:58 AM
TinyRC Pro

Pretty nice... give u a 4.5

Quote:
秋名
Which place is that? (I only know english name.. since I watch english sub version)

LXX with RedSuns FD3S body
Old 03-03-2003, 04:23 AM
RC TUNER

Quote:
Originally posted by NT-APEX
Pretty nice... give u a 4.5

Which place is that? (I only know english name.. since I watch english sub version)
H is Akina.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:28 AM
TinyRC Pro

Send a message via AIM to grilleguard2k
why not just make a poll in this post?
Old 03-03-2003, 02:55 PM
6v battery=NOS!!

that car is so excellent!!!! I would have to give it a 5. I have one almost exactly like it, but without the red tinting, and it's red. How'd you do the sides of the intercooler? Mine is just staples. No siding like yours.

working on a
transmission with a

Last edited by fuzzy2cell; 03-03-2003 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Rice Me

grilleguard, i didnt wanna put up a poll, cuz sometime people just vote w/o comments and stuff... feedback helps a lot

fuzzy2cell, heh now that you mention it... i notice it DOES look real-ish with the siding.... i didnt do it on purpose tho, i just chopped with a really dull wirecutter... so it kinda squished the metal before it cut... heh, thanks... i be using EXTRA dull cutters from now on