TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-01-2003, 09:53 AM
TinyRC Newbie

What car should i get????(please respond!)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the look of the She qi wei skyline, but i dont know if it is good and fast. Should i just buy parts from other cars and soup it up?

(P.S. What ca parts are compatible with the Shen qi wei skyline?)

I dont know if there are other fast cars, that are better. If I got a car that you recomend to me, where can i go to add extras and soup it up? Please respond!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Jemac
Old 03-01-2003, 10:03 AM
TinyRC Newbie

Are they easy to paint?

Are these cars easy to give a a paint job? Where can you get the decals? Please respond becasue i have a nascar race in 3 days, and the interviewers said that i MUST have a mini car. Please, you got to help me out! Also, what is the coolest looking fastest car for a cheap price?(My kid wants a coll, fast one)

Thanks,
Jemac
Old 03-01-2003, 10:27 AM
isk8element too.

Send a message via Yahoo to isk8blind
yeah i got that red skyline shen from cub foods for 9.99 and its sweet pretty fast and all parts are compatible id say just get a microsizer at target or somethin cuz the shen will probably break in a month or two
Old 03-01-2003, 01:08 PM
phear meh..............

get a tomy

id recommend any tomy bit. shens would be my second or third choice. the windows of shens are black. but overall, a shen with a tomy body = A++

get the skyline history or the booster 350z. <-- sweet car. upgrade the motor/battery and you got a champ!
Old 03-01-2003, 01:31 PM
CivicMachina

z-booster
Old 03-01-2003, 01:54 PM
TinyRC Newbie

WHere can i get Tomy parts of the net??

Hi, its me again, Mr. Gordon, I was wondering where I can get the Tomy parts? Someone told me to get a Shen qi wei with tomy parts, where can I get those parts of the net? Also, what are your favorite cars, and where specifically can I get them(exact url address). If you tell me a a car that I like and the website where I can get it I will give you special credits on the new Nascar Mini cars. (leave me your website along with your favorite car and the exact website where I can get it.)(The nascar parts look very cool.)
Thanks,
Jeff (Jemac)
Old 03-01-2003, 02:08 PM
phear meh..............

where do you live??

3 days to get a bit, hmmm target has microsizers.......or find a local rc/hobby shop around you. im not sure you can get one in the mail in 3 days. whats the deal with nascar mini's??? wanna borrow a bit from meh??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bits.jpg (60.2 KB, 84 views)
Old 03-01-2003, 02:08 PM
Corolla Power!

Send a message via AIM to Pojo
I recommend either www.toyeast.com or www.hlj.com . They are based in Hong Kong, however they both have excellent prices and reasonable shipping.

3 days?! Try a Shen Qi Wei wherever you found one...or order from this site's shop.

Old 03-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Quack

hmm... my favorite car is the celica or skyline, and you can get it at towerhobbies.com or here, but i dont know if it would reach you in 3 days...
Old 03-01-2003, 03:41 PM
XMOD AUDI TT (my wish)

LXX

The LXX wih the supra it comes with a clear Skyline so u can paint it. It also has turbo and slow for turns, the handling is amazing too get it from www.toyeast.com
Old 03-01-2003, 03:53 PM
TinyRC Newbie

I got one thanks to dr1zz

Thankyou, Dr1zz. I went to Hobby town USA and got a skyline microsizer. One problem, when i drive it, it shorts out at about 4 feet. Why, how can i fix this problem. Its like it refuses to run. Weird! Please respond, if you can help me with my problem, I will send you one of my nascar parts. (P.S. Dr1zz, leave me your email and i will send you the parts.)

Thanks,
Jeff Gordon (Jemac)
Old 03-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Help Me!

Three days?! Go to target and gt the Micro sizer, then go to toys r us and get the Hot Wheels kit racer with the orange ended motor (2.6). If you plan on controlling it on a track, no dual cell. But if it's all out speed Dual Cell that bastard! Good luck, and God speed! And get on it! You're running out of time!!!!!!!!!

It should be $20 for the MS and $6-7 for the kit racer.
Old 03-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Microman to the rescue!!!

Well, its probably because you are running outta range. Go to www.questformadness.com They have a whole bunch of ways to increase the range on your car. Hope that helps.

-----My Mini R/C Site-----
Old 03-01-2003, 04:03 PM
Internet Web Ninja

I was at Target yesterday and they had the Microsizer Sports too so you could paint the body up your self! They were only $20 and then you could drop you in a rspec or if you can not get it online in time like he said. Go find a shen with a 2.6 or other car and drop it in the Microsizer for now.
Old 03-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Help Me!

There's range increase mods for Nikko IRacer?!