TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Miscellaneous Discussion > 1:1 Scale Cars

Old 07-31-2003, 08:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to Scientist Send a message via Yahoo to Scientist
nah i am not talkin bout the american spec....all cars we have here are strickly JDM...since we drive on the left with right hand drive cars....if we have a US spec dat would mean driving on the left with left hand drive...which looks like a right hand drive in the US.....well its kinda not bad considering the supra i'm talkin bout is running abou 18PSI from the turbos...we don't know how much power cause there isn't a dyno on the island...the only car we know how much power it has is an AE92 toyota levin with a HKS twin charger kit(both supercharged and turbo charged)
he pumps out 439 HP from a 1.8L Stroked 4A-GE @ only 18PSI boost on 83 octane gas....but when racing he runs 25PSI and 30PSI when using scramble boost...

and u'd be suprised as to how fast a rav4 can coner and handle the corners....my friend has a 2door..with only sway bars and everything stock....and he's a hard to beat person...he gave the skyline a run for its money around some hair pin turns....

and i still wanna hook up the rav4 cause its my project ride....and it would be unique considering not much ppl actually hook up SUV's dat can actually kill other rides in something thats not a straightaway and also not be ricey...if u check in austraila there are rav4s on the circuit and in rallies.... mine is very stable when cornering...but fishtails when i shadow brake into turns....but the AWD makes up for it....

as u were saying any fool can drive fast...but it takes skills to be fast....thats why i'm working on my driving skills b4 i even upgrade a car...and i wish there were walls or guard rails to slam into when u mess up...but its more like trees over the edge of a cliff...or into the water(thats why u insure your car for more than its worth )
Old 07-31-2003, 07:33 PM
Rice Me

Send a message via ICQ to nrmcj Send a message via AIM to nrmcj
...man, you got all JDM? u wanna ship a little somethin over to canada for me? sux having to try to find everything through the company importers here.. it tends to get expensive. and 18 pounds of boost aint mild man, it's nuts. if im thinking right, he's pushing 350-400 hp.. impressive. damn, you guys run 83 octane?? with strictly JDM? dont you get any knock in the higher compression cars..?

and you're right... running an SUV isnt something a lot of people do.. interesting way of doing things. i wanna see a vid!

for sure you've got more experience, money and guts than most people (trees and cliffs) to be taking this direction.. how old are you?

and it's good to find someone who aint simple rice, and isnt hating on imports when they dont know much
Old 07-31-2003, 10:42 PM

actually where i live 18PSI is mild...crazy is the 20PSI and up...the highest here is on a JDM AE92 levin...runs 35PSI when racing....actually u sometimes get knocking and the cars do backfire a lot more and give a lil smoke when the accelerator is floored....

i'm only 18 and still a learner...i have had my licence for about a year but been driving long b4 dat...

i usually spend a lot of my time doin research to know wat i can do to better myself and whats the best steps to take to make a faster well balanced car....

you can just check out my .....Website and u can get a clue of wat kinda cars we have down here....the fastest drag car is an old mustang dat does consistent mid 9s on a quartermile...
but the fastest street cars are divided between an AE92 twin charged Toyota Levin, a MKIII supra twin turbo and an R33 Nissan skyline GTS-T and soon an FD RX7 Type RB(its in getting some work done on it b4 it makes its debut...but has a real good driver)....

if u want i can hook u up with some rides....like right now my friends car dealership is selling an 97 Integra Type R and a R33 Skyline GTS-T Type M......and i got some hookups in japan dat strickly deals with EVO's, Skylines, Supras, RX7s, Silvias etc

u can barely see my jeep there...its plates say PF-616....next to me is nice supercharged levin...and the black car is the fastest supra down here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0008.jpg (74.4 KB, 228 views)
Old 08-07-2003, 03:50 PM
sex: Yes please!

Send a message via AIM to Alex
i hope your not reffering to that white corolla as a levin....do you mean the white car in that pic with the swirl hub caps? btw wouldnt it be the same to order a car form the dominican republic...i mean even when it does get here i still have to pay the same 10gs at customs for a skyline GTS...rite?
*edit holy bananas is that a sunny pulsar GTI-R?!?!??!?
Old 08-07-2003, 05:00 PM
I really should change my title...

I have the Porsche Carrera GT.....I install the NX on the back engine, and climb in. The people were shouting and cheering, and as I pressed the button, my car hit a top speed of over 220. My heart was pounding, and I crossed the finish line....I won! Then I heard a voice, "A.J......A.J......A.J.!!!! GET UP, TIME FOR THE TEST!! Darn! I fell asleep in class again.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex
i hope your not reffering to that white corolla as a levin....do you mean the white car in that pic with the swirl hub caps? *edit holy bananas is that a sunny pulsar GTI-R?!?!??!?
1. that is not like them stupid corolla....its an AE101 toyota corolla levin GTZ (GTZ meaning supercharged) under the hood he has a 15PSI boost pulley and performance headers and hks intake and fuel management. and no those are not hubcaps....those are rims designed to help with the cooling of the brakes...and on his exterior if u didn't notice he has a full bomex kit including lighter mirrors from bomex...which u can also find on the bomex website..(his car is there too)

2. no thats not a pulsar GTi-R it is a toyota Starlet GT turbo....

u want me to discribe the other cars dere for ya?....i will anyways

after the blue starlet is the gold prelude (Mugen galore under the hood and retains the light stock rims)
after the prelude is a MKIII supra....a lot of hks engine stuff and uprated turbos pushing 18PSI on the engine....

after is an AE92 Levin GTZ with a custom body kit and hood scoop(which comes on those cars stock) after that is another AE92 Levin GT APEX with a toyota racing engine....after him is an AE111 toyota Levin BZ-V with exhaust, headers hks intake and ported throttle body, lightweight racing hart rims and coilovers amoung others....

jus check out www.onlydominican.com and u'll get a better view of the cars to know....although some of em have changed a lot since the pics
Old 08-07-2003, 07:15 PM
I really should change my title...

Hmmm......Aquarius happens to be an admin/mod on that site.....
Old 08-14-2003, 02:39 AM
SkyLiNEz 4-eva!

Quote:
Originally posted by charliebrown
I have the Porsche Carrera GT.....I install the NX on the back engine, and climb in. The people were shouting and cheering, and as I pressed the button, my car hit a top speed of over 220. My heart was pounding, and I crossed the finish line....I won! Then I heard a voice, "A.J......A.J......A.J.!!!! GET UP, TIME FOR THE TEST!! Darn! I fell asleep in class again.
I have the Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron, and install a 5th turbo(in addition to the stock 4), an intercooler, NoS, and a Quad Bomb muffler setup. its puttin' out roughly 1550 HP without NoS. so i take my race truck and crew down to Florida so i can race Sebring. the next day, my car is running and im up against 2 Porsche GT-1's, a Lister Storm, an Audi R8 LM, a Bentley LM, and a Panoz GTR-1. i fly around the track, setting record times. i save my nitrous for the final lap. i go into the hairpin and accelerate too quickly, causing my car to spin. 3 of the 6 cars pass me by. as im in 2nd gear, the Storm passes me. i get into 3rd place and wait for the 7/8 mile long straight to blow my car over 260. i get on the straight, hit the nos, shift into 7th gear, pass the Audi and the Bentley, now going well over 260, hit the brakes, go around the final turn, nos again, and Finish line! First place! i stop the car and get out and the people go crazy. they jump over the barrier unaware other cars are coming. one guy gets hit at 167 MPH, while the rest make it across safely. the people pick me up on my back and carry me to pit road....."J.P....J.P"....i hear a soft, familiar voice call then....J.P.!!! GET UP! YOURE GONNA MISS THE BUS AGAIN! dang it, i forgot to set my alarm AGAIN!

Last edited by SkyLiNEz 4-eva!; 08-14-2003 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-17-2003, 11:15 AM
freakanoid

hey scientist nice site. those cars are awsome. could we get some pics of your rav coz out of all the suv's in the world rav4's are in the top of my list. p.s im missing my soarer.

p.ss nissan skylines are the best cars ever.
Old 08-17-2003, 01:22 PM

i'll post em up later this week after i put my new rims on....i'm tryna get tires for my 18 inch rims....but i'm still stock everything for now....stay tuned cause later this week i'm doin a GC8 Impreza WRX STI
Old 08-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Tiny RC Pro

your site doesn't work
Old 08-27-2003, 09:14 PM

yaeh we having technical difficulties with the server....it may be down for a while
Old 08-29-2003, 10:10 AM
TinyRC fool!

looks like some of us have the wrong idea of import street racing, thanks to the f&f movies. A better import racing movie would be Mischief 3000! 185mph on the highway!good Euro and some Japanese imports! Funny crap! Domestic rice! and best of all, no nawwwz references!
Old 09-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Got Mini-z?

Send a message via AIM to Silent_NightR34
hey people...scientist isn't lying...i saw those cars and was in the skyline (almost peed my pants at how fast were were taking those corners ) yeah his rav is stock for now...but he drives it fast!!i remember when we were racing this pickup (it was black, dropped, rims, front lips and side skirts and an exsust(maybe more but thats all i could see)) and we killled him untill we hit some speed bumps and a line of cars...then he went in front and we followed him never getting 1 car lenth behind...so i bacily sayt hat was a nice race and win...but he said he wasn't really racing for some reason...he said he never floored it... so i suppose there not really that slow...i had my video camera ddown there too...i shoulda tooking some vids of the evo 5 and skyine and stuff...ill put some of those pics on my website for you all to look at check out www.rc-spec.fairmount.nu/nima and you'll see all the cars he sent me and a few videos...(the first one i put together for him)it will be up shortly...
Old 09-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Lowrider Maniac

the link doesnt work, why not?