
03-02-2003, 03:15 PM
|
 |
AA member
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 797
|
|
no guys i bet you all in pokemon i had red blue yellow green over 200 cards, 1 book, and i got a gameboy out of it too  then i sold it all
|

03-02-2003, 03:49 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
|
YOU had green? That was'nt released in any place, except Japan or something like that!
|

03-02-2003, 04:16 PM
|
 |
I cant stop modding
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 637
|
|
|
I'm building a real battlebot
not lego steel and polycarbonate
strong fast motors at 24V it can carry me I'm in my second revision of it
it has costom steel axils a angle iron frame soon to be welded , thick prexiglass armor powerwindow motors
lawnmower wheels
the weapon will be a horisontal spinning blugoning device The batteries will come when I have money CANADA is soo expensive
i'll post pics if u guys want
|

03-02-2003, 05:35 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
Quote:
|
i'll post pics if you guys want
|
Do you even have to ask?
|

03-02-2003, 06:17 PM
|
 |
I cant stop modding
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 637
|
|
|
is that a yes
I have the frame in peices right now so once its welded up i'll put that up if you want and the motors with axils and wheels atached are ready to go on they are mounted on my motor mounts right now but i might scrap them
where should i put the pics
|

03-02-2003, 06:19 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
|
Yes, that was a yes.
You could post a new thread in the miscellaneous discussion.....
|

03-02-2003, 08:56 PM
|
 |
Box Racer
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 632
|
|
Pojo - hehe thanks! In case your curious...that's snorlax and as you've already gathered from other posts is a pokemon
dabigpig - And no that's not a hugo. hehe
Pie - Guilty as charged. I'm not ashamed to admit I actually like some of the pokemon characters. Wasn't a real fan of the cartoon but liked the little plush deals.
Oh and I have pokemon blue!  Didn't go beyond that though. Though I actually liked playing the game a lot.
__________________
Underground Dweller: If I were you, I'd start running!
Buddy: If you were me, you'd be good lookin'.
--Quote from Six String Samurai
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.
|
|