
03-02-2003, 12:21 PM
|
 |
Chunk
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 724
|
|
Here's where I get most of my work done.
 *
 *
*not actual photos of my bed and bathroom.
__________________
A religious war is like
children fighting over
who has the strongest
imaginary friend.
|

03-02-2003, 12:29 PM
|
 |
Corolla Power!
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 802
|
|
LOL Stridex....
You got alot of stuff, Namuna! Soo many biiits....
|

03-02-2003, 01:33 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
hah, that's funny, my mom took all of my items up to my room yesterday! now, my bed is my workspace
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

03-02-2003, 01:36 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
Pojo-
If you think that's lots, that was just a corner of a stack of 3 boxes of legos. That is just my Technic, mindstorms, and some lego bricks. I have a huge blanket full of the Lego bricks
My lego is currently spread out in our living room, I am building a battlebot
|

03-02-2003, 01:39 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
xatu, how old are you again? Man, I always have wanted to make a battlebot, too lol
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

03-02-2003, 01:41 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
I'm 15
Here, go to my site, and check out all of my stuff: http://www20.brinkster.com/bmxman
I like battlebots.... Anything that kills something is always good
|

03-02-2003, 01:44 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
alright, I'm older than you. you a frosh?
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

03-02-2003, 01:52 PM
|
 |
Corolla Power!
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 802
|
|
LOL, I didn't know Lego was so damn popular!
|

03-02-2003, 02:02 PM
|
 |
Rice Me
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,444
|
|
!!! Shadowmage !! i see pokemon!!!
aww, come on... you guys rag on my cow, but not his soft, squishy pokemon!  lol!
__________________
*AMC* - Why Are You All So Try?!
|

03-02-2003, 02:11 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
lol, Pie, we could rag on you even more, for knowing/noticing them lol..... no, we won't, right guys?
speaking of Pokémon, I still have all my cards from 6th grade(4 years ago) 37 holos!
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

03-02-2003, 02:26 PM
|
 |
Rice Me
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,444
|
|
 but they're so.... colorful! lol
all i got is the game... from a while ago...
__________________
*AMC* - Why Are You All So Try?!
|

03-02-2003, 02:30 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
Yea, I'm a frosh. Grade 9.
You guys have no pokemon stuff compared to me!
Over 200 cards, about 5 books, pokemon yellow, had red, sold it, crystal, and silver.
|

03-02-2003, 02:31 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
haha, lol I have blue, red, yellow, gold, and silver, stopped there lol
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

03-02-2003, 02:36 PM
|
 |
Rice Me
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,444
|
|
 whoa.. i had red...
time to stop talking about pokemon... now. lol
__________________
*AMC* - Why Are You All So Try?!
|

03-02-2003, 02:38 PM
|
 |
they say im slooooow eh?
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: canada... eh?
Posts: 1,255
|
|
Hey! Namuna! I just noticed that you got some Legos there!
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.
|
|