TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > For Sale/Trade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 03-27-2003, 07:48 PM
bdebde's Avatar
bdebde bdebde is offline
That's all folks
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Washington (in a van down by the river)
Posts: 419
DarkBlackMX6, I would like to get hold of one of the fast and furious Toyota Supra's, but I don't see it on your list. I just cracked the front of my red porshe, but I don't have a PT cruiser yet either. Um, um, um, um, how about trade for purple PT? Unless you got an extra celica to part with (nudge, nudge).
__________________
That's all folks!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-27-2003, 08:19 PM
DarkBlackMX6 DarkBlackMX6 is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 10
bdebde: I don't have a supra body to offer. Pretty much everything on the list except the black civic is available, so I can do either the porsche or the PT if you want. As far as a celica goes, I don't have one, sorry . Let me know what you want to do either here or via e-mail darkblackmx6@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-27-2003, 08:35 PM
bdebde's Avatar
bdebde bdebde is offline
That's all folks
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Washington (in a van down by the river)
Posts: 419
I will trade for the purple pt. Do you have any of the chrome wheels that go with the pt? I will trade somethin else zip zap for the wheels, I have lots of stuff.
__________________
That's all folks!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-27-2003, 08:40 PM
DarkBlackMX6 DarkBlackMX6 is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 10
Umm...yes i do have the chromies Whatcha got?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-30-2003, 10:12 PM
bdebde's Avatar
bdebde bdebde is offline
That's all folks
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Washington (in a van down by the river)
Posts: 419
If you still want it, let me know what ya want for the matching wheels for the pt cruiser. I have most everything zip zap, also some microsizer and bit stuff too. Otherwise, I picked up the porsche body kit this weekend and don't really need another body. But like I said, if you are still interested I will still let it go. I think the mazda bodies are the ugliest ones made for the zip zap, so I don't mind letting it go.
__________________
That's all folks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Austin Martin DB5 body issue (a warning & a fix) rc+bass ZipZaps SE 13 05-23-2006 12:19 AM
Body Filler and Body Kits spamman ZipZaps Mods and Projects 2 02-18-2004 01:48 PM
whats ur fav f&f or2f2f body car racer ZipZaps 6 07-01-2003 09:49 PM
any part for a 350z body Silent_NightR34 For Sale/Trade 0 01-19-2003 11:20 PM
Discovery: clear, low, light-weight, body found! FREE~ Part II ICH_BIN_GUT! ZipZaps 5 10-11-2002 08:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts