TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/24 and Smaller > XMODS > XMODS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 03-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Shiporu's Avatar
Shiporu Shiporu is offline
I make great sandwiches
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lihue, Hawaii
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Shiporu Send a message via Yahoo to Shiporu
Quote:
Originally posted by aperson
Hello,
I am a 15 year old radio controlled enthusiast that is looking into purchasing some of your free-energy fuel cells. I first saw you on TechTV’s Invent This. After seeing that I needed to find out how they worked. So I was wondering how they work and how much do they cost. I’m planning on using them in a radio controlled car that uses 4 AAA batteries. I will also need dimensions to see if it is possible to fit them in my car. I am writing this on behalf of the RC community. This would help us greatly in our search for the perfect battery.
Thank You

cool aperson! you need any signatures? You got my help!
__________________
My Xmod:

now has Tiny Rc parts and schools everyone here!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-06-2004, 05:19 PM
viperdout's Avatar
viperdout viperdout is offline
It's Really Fast!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oradell, NJ
Posts: 1,034
I think the kind of reply is gonna be like: "What are you talking about?! The will solve the world's energy problem, and you want to use it in a R/C car?! No way!" If he actually interested, I'll be surprised. But, you never know...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-06-2004, 06:33 PM
aperson's Avatar
aperson aperson is offline
I'm not a pyro, really.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Little Falls, NY
Posts: 1,117
so should i send it? i may need some sigs.
__________________
Yellow Skyline X-MOD: AWD, Ball bearings, 4.5 tie rod & Stock springs, Stage 2 Road Race Motor, 6 Cell Mod
Silver RSX XMOD: Stock, Stage 2 Drift Motor

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE NUMBERS!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-06-2004, 07:53 PM
viperdout's Avatar
viperdout viperdout is offline
It's Really Fast!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oradell, NJ
Posts: 1,034
It's worth a shot.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-06-2004, 09:06 PM
LiLStagg LiLStagg is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 113
send it,. whats the wordt that can happen?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-06-2004, 09:50 PM
viperdout's Avatar
viperdout viperdout is offline
It's Really Fast!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oradell, NJ
Posts: 1,034
WCS, he'll say no, or maybe even a HELL NO. But an email doesn't cost anything, so try it. I'm definately game.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Metl Tech Racers And Cyberdigicon Pitgear pyoo For Sale/Trade 0 09-29-2008 08:37 AM
Metl Tech Racers TeamBonzer Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 33 12-20-2004 06:51 AM
Tech Ramp Heaven Tech-Nik-L Tracks 17 07-19-2003 08:37 AM
Tech Time with Bluemax_1 nrmcj 1:1 Scale Cars 13 06-16-2003 04:15 PM
tech racing.. emonator Tamiya M-Chassis Parts and Hop-Ups 1 10-23-2002 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts