TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > For Sale/Trade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 04-06-2003, 04:32 PM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
well I'm giving you a offer right now it on the table all u have 2 do is grab it. if you dont want 2 do it for that price now then I'm going 2 get me a new tattoo it all up 2 u. Life has bit you in the rear u need the money I have it
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-06-2003, 05:30 PM
rexdale_hacka's Avatar
rexdale_hacka rexdale_hacka is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 43
This looks like it may be a tough bidding game. Well, may the best bidder win!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-06-2003, 05:40 PM
nrmcj's Avatar
nrmcj nrmcj is offline
Rice Me
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,444
Send a message via ICQ to nrmcj Send a message via AIM to nrmcj
i cant compete with zombieking... he's offering about 100 canadian... ><"

take it and run zag, take it and run..
__________________
*AMC* - Why Are You All So Try?!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-06-2003, 05:44 PM
rexdale_hacka's Avatar
rexdale_hacka rexdale_hacka is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 43
I could be a contestant, but I can't pay up RIGHT NOW . Maybe by wednesday, or probably saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-06-2003, 06:22 PM
KnightRiderGTR KnightRiderGTR is offline
TinyRC Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 20
I hope Zombie wins it. Good person deserves good bits. I mean I look who referred me! Plus he may cut me a deal on the rims
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-06-2003, 08:48 PM
isk8blind's Avatar
isk8blind isk8blind is offline
isk8element too.
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: in a cardboard box under the highway
Posts: 755
Send a message via Yahoo to isk8blind
hey i want the truenos and the hoods too. and what do you want for the red back axle? email me at isk8blind3@hotmail.com to talk hopefully there not sold yet
__________________
2 BCG nissan fairladyz
2 MS sport honda s2000
1 LXX auto modellista booster
2 ZZ yellow &black honda civic
and 3 clones & a pcb.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-06-2003, 09:21 PM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
I will check my e-mail in the morning if u want me 2 buy it then I need a responce by then
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Zagatto
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I hope you enjoy your tattoo Zombiebaby.

If you're still interested on next Saturday when the price will be $60 and IF I still have the set for sale, then that would be the time that I will sell for $60.

Thank you for your offer though.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-07-2003, 08:35 AM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
thanks I will if u would like 2 c some of my tats go 2 www.whynottat2s.com the very fist pic on the tat page is what I have covering my back i will give u $45 us next saturday if u have the stuff
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-07-2003, 06:38 PM
strakka's Avatar
strakka strakka is offline
AA member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 797
Send a message via ICQ to strakka Send a message via AIM to strakka Send a message via Yahoo to strakka
so zombie has teh tune up kit?? what?? i'll pay $75CAD for just the tune up kit......... and whats the mAH on the batts???

EDIT: my emails joshua_man@hotmail.com........ oh yeah ....... so your selling on evil bay??LOL JK ebay isnt that bad....... or not......... LOL.......... k now im becoming like pie with the weird thing NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!!! cuz if your every like pie thats not a good thing JK pie LOL........yeah about that........ well i live in TO which is like 1 hour away from you....... so shipping isnt that much ...... or you can just come down...... or up whichever it is

Last edited by strakka; 04-07-2003 at 06:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-07-2003, 09:33 PM
Zagatto
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Here's the update people.

I've got one person who has commited to purchasing at an agreed upon price and two more people showing interest if that should fall through.

Thank you all for your interest. I wasn't aware of the rarity of my Trueno Kit. Hopefully, Tomy will come out with a replacement for it so everyone gets a chance to play with it. Having all the parts in one kit is great as well as the interchangeable hoods and tails.

I don't expect I'll be reading any more in this forum.
On the off chance that all three buyers fall through, I will put this whole package up on Ebay but I don't expect that to happen.

Thanks again...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-07-2003, 11:01 PM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
$65 us shipped I want it cant get hold of my tat artist so give it 2 me
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Zagatto
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
All done

Ok everyone, thanks for reading and emailing me.
It's too bad that I never got to meet any of you to race with in person. That was the biggest part of me fading out of the scene here online when I did.

I have received payment and shipped the Bits to their new owner. I hope she enjoys them as much as I have.

A few things have surprised me through this exercise.
1) There is a definite rift in the micro r/c world and I don't see this as a healty thing. I was shocked to find any mention of another micro r/c forum blotted out of my posts. I thought the whole point of these forums was to get to know other people and share ideas. It doesn't make sense to me to not be able to link to a discussion going on in another forum to share the ideas going on there. It's not like the forums are making money from this.

2) There are a lot of people who aren't polite enough to read a post before responding with posts or emails. I worked out the details quite thoroughly in my second post and still had people that didn't respect the way I was running things.

3) In spite of the ugly bits mentioned above, there are also a number of people who are quite supportive and helpful to whom I wish all the best in the world.

Thanks for letting me take up the bandwidth for a while.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts