TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/24 and Smaller > Mini-Z > Mini-Z - Mini-ZRacer.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-17-2003, 06:04 PM
Racer240's Avatar
Racer240 Racer240 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
New to Mini-Z. Have some questions

Hi, I've recently heard of Mini-Zs when I got an Xmod. And I've looked around and them seem pretty cool. What I want to know is how much are these(Overlands, Enzos, Racers, and F1 series)? Are all of the series the same speed or does each have it's own different speed? I know these are proportional but has there been any steering problems with stock mini-zs(eg:One side turns sharper than the other or the car doesn't run completely straight and moves to the left or right)? I want a good car that can run inside and outside but doesn't lose any speed yet has well proportional steering(I hope I'm not asking too much from a mini-z). I have an xmod and I spend a lot of time just trying to get it to steer equally on both sides, will I have to spend time with a mini-z to fix something so simple yet affects something major? Because the money I have spent on my xmod I could have bought a mini-z already I was thinking of getting an Overland but they look like when you take a turn they'll just turn over and it doesn't seem to run well on asphalt. So I'm thinking of either an Enzo or an Overland. If there are any other differences between these two please go right ahead and post(I would like to know the speed too). Because from the videos I've seen these look great and they seem like something I'll stick and be satisfied with. Oh and I plan to just keep it stock if I do get one Thanks! As long as these things run as well as people say it does compared to an xmod I'll be very happy.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini t questions Kubrel Mini-T - YourMicro.com 11 09-22-2004 06:12 PM
mini z questions turbopimp187 Mini-Z - Mini-ZRacer.com 9 12-01-2003 06:19 PM
just about to order mini z or mini x but have a question tarnjit Mini-X 0 12-22-2002 09:01 AM
New to the whole mini RC scene, gotta few questions s1rGr1nG0 Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 2 10-06-2002 01:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts