|
Have Microsizers been eclipsed by clones?
I went to Big Lots today and got a few clones. First a Thunder Charger truck thing for my friend, then two MicroSpeeds and the track building set for me. First off, the Thunder Charger was $4.99 and the MicroSpeeds were $6.99 each. The track building kit was $2.99. I noticed when I first got a Thunder Charger that it was faster than my Microsizer. The only thing the Microsizer had on the Thunder Charger was body quality and details. It looks like with the creation of the MicroSpeed series, the Microsizers have been surpassed. The body quality and paintjob is much much better. I can't believe I spent $20 on my first Microsizer!! I would much rather have all four of the new MicroSpeeds. I won't say Bits have been surpassed, first because I don't own any, and can't compare the two, but also because Bits have a TON of bodies available.
But as far as Microsizers, it seems like they are obsolete. What does everyone else think about it?
|