
03-08-2003, 04:02 PM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
if u have a trade going on with me now
I deleted everything in my e-mail on accident so if we have a deal going on now plz e-mail me back or reply
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|

03-08-2003, 09:27 PM
|
 |
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 81
|
|
|
I have a deal going on with you right now. I sent you a Gloria body and you sent me a Skyline body.
__________________
The only replacement for displacement is technology
|

03-09-2003, 09:05 AM
|
 |
drag race king
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
|
|
|
sorry everybody I never thought 2 look in my trash for my old e-mails so monitors can deletes this
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
|

03-09-2003, 10:41 AM
|
 |
You can't beat it.
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 987
|
|
|
Z.b., just delete your first post.
__________________
My Garage: One Lamborghini Jota, Murceilago, Diablo, and a Countach.
One Ferrari Enzo.
One Porsche 911 GT2s, and 1 911 Turbo.
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
And 4 dozen Toyota Supras, 6 Skylines, and a Hino Blue Ribbon Bus from the Keisei Line.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 PM.
|
|