
03-05-2003, 11:44 AM
|
 |
My Alter Ego Is Retarded
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Trashcan, I mean Ashland Ohio
Posts: 222
|
|
|
Lifted Bit
Check this out, All I need to do is find the correct size wheel.
__________________
I like Pie
|

03-05-2003, 12:09 PM
|
 |
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,237
|
|
the front wheels remind me of an airplane
__________________
trust me it's easyer done than said
***  AMC Veteran  ***
-- ^-_-^
|

03-05-2003, 04:12 PM
|
 |
Quack
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mckinney, Texas
Posts: 222
|
|
|
thats pretty cool. how does it turn with the front wheel extended like that?
|

03-05-2003, 07:03 PM
|
 |
My Alter Ego Is Retarded
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Trashcan, I mean Ashland Ohio
Posts: 222
|
|
|
the wheels are just on there for testing the front end, the steering works well but it pushes alot. It is also a wheelie machine.
__________________
I like Pie
|

03-11-2003, 02:42 AM
|
 |
Mr. Goop
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: sacramento
Posts: 760
|
|
|
try the wheels from the muscle machines... they are almost twice the size of the stock ms wheel if you get the right size
|

03-11-2003, 07:00 AM
|
 |
My Alter Ego Is Retarded
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Trashcan, I mean Ashland Ohio
Posts: 222
|
|
|
Naw, Im looking for a truck tire about an inch tall.
__________________
I like Pie
|

03-11-2003, 09:20 AM
|
 |
Mr. Goop
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: sacramento
Posts: 760
|
|
|
hot wheels has monster trucks. those have the 1" wheels... maybe you could check those out.
|

03-11-2003, 03:39 PM
|
 |
My Alter Ego Is Retarded
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Trashcan, I mean Ashland Ohio
Posts: 222
|
|
|
Yea, I just havn't made it that far.
__________________
I like Pie
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.
|
|