
10-24-2002, 09:28 AM
|
 |
Holy Micro RC Batman
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 65
|
|
If all the char-g's were lined up...
Like the toic says, if you could have any bit char-g that is currently being sold, which one would it be?
I'd take a gloria, I love that car.
|

10-24-2002, 10:24 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 60
|
|
|
The new Speed Racer Mach 5. That is like the sweetest car out right now. It looks really dood, esp the rims.
__________________
Eat ur wheaties!
|

10-24-2002, 11:34 AM
|
 |
smoove operator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: East Coast Reprezent'n
Posts: 1,049
|
|
oh that's easy, the 86 tuner kit... problem being they're few and far between making them difficult to locate.
|

10-24-2002, 11:55 AM
|
|
I'm with stupid^
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 199
|
|
|
I'd take teh Fairlady Z. It's good looking and has boost as well!
|

10-24-2002, 12:42 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 208
|
|
although I already have it....definitly the AE86 Tune Up box.....
|

10-24-2002, 04:05 PM
|
 |
www.d1gp.com
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: TX
Posts: 1,514
|
|
|
the Z
|

10-24-2002, 04:07 PM
|
 |
accord master
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: newnan, GA, USA
Posts: 308
|
|
|
accord or 86 tune up box
|

10-24-2002, 06:26 PM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 57
|
|
|
The Prelude....oh wait, no one makes one, damnit....
Honestly I love my AE86
|

10-24-2002, 06:27 PM
|
 |
13B REW
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 424
|
|
the RX-7
|

10-24-2002, 07:44 PM
|
 |
yellow fish forever!
|
|
Join Date: May 2002
Location: seattle seattle
Posts: 476
|
|
|
the tuneup box...but there is almost no way to get it now. I kick my self because i had a choice about a year ago: get a subaru or a trueno tuneup box and spend 3 extra dollars...
*kick*
__________________
Extended wheelbase. Trim lever is almost left at default position. I feel, very, scary.
|

10-25-2002, 12:03 AM
|
|
Bus Driver!
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 455
|
|
Not sure if being sold right now but any of the Buses!
Well HLJ states October...
|

10-25-2002, 12:51 AM
|
 |
l33t camber wizard :)
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 390
|
|
Tough choice between the Z and the GT-R, but if the bus was available, I'd have to take that for.. certain reasons.
|

10-25-2002, 10:41 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
|
[quote]Originally posted by d00kie
d00kie PLEASE CHANGE THRE PERSONAL SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don`t mesages will be deleted!
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-25-2002, 02:24 PM
|
 |
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 361
|
|
|
Rally Cars
I'm partial to the rally cars...
Subaru Impreza WRX and the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO!
The buses do look really cool though...
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.
|
|