
06-25-2003, 08:36 PM
|
 |
Title? Whats that?
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 93
|
|
|
Really wierd rear axle prob.
This has been like this for awile and I'm sucking it up to ask the pros.
Okay on my rear axle on the motor side for some reason when I run the motor it will go but the the motor side slips and doesnt touch the gearing. When I put diffrent Gear seats than it doesn't slip was often or fast. Plz help
__________________
<---Signature Begin--->
Go away!
<---Signature End---->
My XMod:
Black Civic:
-Broken, parts in the mail.
|

06-25-2003, 10:33 PM
|
 |
I process, therefore I am
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Savannah, GA USA
Posts: 1,075
|
|
|
Sounds like the dreaded wearing out of the rear axel mounting holes over time. Check and see if you have a lot of play on that side where the axel clips in.
__________________
If it ain't broke, tear it apart and see what makes it tick!
|

06-26-2003, 07:19 AM
|
 |
Title? Whats that?
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 93
|
|
Yeah the hole is kinda worn down. What should I do?
__________________
<---Signature Begin--->
Go away!
<---Signature End---->
My XMod:
Black Civic:
-Broken, parts in the mail.
|

06-26-2003, 12:28 PM
|
 |
CJ's Hobbies.net
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Tennesse
Posts: 252
|
|
|
|

06-26-2003, 04:53 PM
|
 |
Tiny RC Guru
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: asheville,NC
Posts: 271
|
|
wrap your axel in scoth tape apply ever how many layers you need but b carefull don't put to much or it wont go trust me ive dun it b4
the whole in the wall is not a tounge cleaner
I LOVE GOD YOU SHOULD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

06-26-2003, 04:56 PM
|
 |
Tiny RC Guru
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: asheville,NC
Posts: 271
|
|
|
i meant scotch tape
the whole in the wallis not a tounge cleaner
I LOVE GOD YOU SHOULD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

06-26-2003, 05:47 PM
|
 |
Title? Whats that?
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 93
|
|
|
Its called editing your post Civic Freak.
Thanks for all the help but today i was messing around with it and a wire came of in PCB and then another and then the antenna!I didn't do much to them the soldering must have become weak or something. And I don't have a soldering iron so I cam't fix it. I think my dad will take me to rat shack and let me buy a new one since it died. ::R.I.P. 27 Mhz MazDA RX-8 Chassis, My first Zip-Zap::
__________________
<---Signature Begin--->
Go away!
<---Signature End---->
My XMod:
Black Civic:
-Broken, parts in the mail.
|

06-26-2003, 06:48 PM
|
 |
not so bright
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 88
|
|
I've only had mine for not even a week and this same thing happened to me... i just went back to shack and they gave me another
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.
|
|