TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Customer Support > bitchar-gmotors Customer Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2002, 01:17 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
Unhappy Lackluster 3.8s

Hi,
I recently ordered and just recieved 2 3.8 motors...the motors really lack performance and I find that the zipzap turbo motor that i put in the bit outperforms them. The reason I am writing this post is because I am wondering if I could return them for my money back...cause to me they are a waste of that 22 bucks...

Or atleast exchange one 3.8 for a 3.0 and get the money back for the other on plus the difference between the 3.8 and the 3.0...
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)

Last edited by ZIZI; 11-30-2002 at 01:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2002, 01:22 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
ZIZI,

Where did you buy the 3.8 motors?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2002, 01:29 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
from tinyrc.com
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2002, 02:31 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
ZIZI,

You will need to contact TinyRC directly for a refund. I suggest emailing them. If you had bought the motors from me, I would refund the money myself. Since you bought them from TinyRC, you'll have to contact them for the refund.

Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-02-2002, 03:28 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
Thumbs up

yeah I mailed..them onto tinyrc@tinyrc.com...(hope that is where I should have mailed it...
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2002, 03:10 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
I am not sure if I mailed it to the right adrees cause its been like 2 days since I mailed it and I still havent recieved anything...
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-05-2002, 06:55 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
ok now I am getting pisssed of...I like emailed a week ago...and still no answer...WTF
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-05-2002, 08:29 PM
bitchar-gmotors bitchar-gmotors is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
ZIZI,

You really should be making these posts in the TinyRC Customer Support forum. Since you didn't buy the motors from us at BITCHAR-GMOTORS.COM this is the wrong place to post. I understand your frustrations, but you'll get a quicker response if you direct your problems to TinyRC.

Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-05-2002, 08:50 PM
tinyrc's Avatar
tinyrc tinyrc is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,729
Blog Entries: 43
ZIZI, it's hard to tell if we've corresponded because I don't know your email address - please email shop@tinyrc.com and we'll get you taken care of - thanks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-05-2002, 10:40 PM
ZIZI's Avatar
ZIZI ZIZI is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 142
oh sorry I thought this was the forum to post motor issues in...

TinryRC I prolly sent it to the wrong adress...this was a big misunderstnding...I thought this was the forum for all engines and I didnt know tinyrc.com shop had a whole other forum...as for the mail I sent it to the adress my confermation came through..(didnt know where else to send it)

Will send tiny (the original message)
__________________
ZZ RX-7
No reverse mod, PCB mod
NOS Motor
3.8 (in the mail)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts