
10-12-2002, 12:45 AM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
|
|
|
Free 3.8 motor #2
Here is the second quote from a movie. Answer with the correct movie title that this quote came from and you will win a new 3.8 motor. Here is the quote:
"Have you checked our ****ter lately honey"
I know this is an easy one. My wife came up with this one. Tear it up.
Kyle
|

10-12-2002, 12:52 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
EASY....NOT
silla
|

10-12-2002, 12:53 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
I can't even figure out the ****ter....
silla
|

10-12-2002, 12:56 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
Meet the parents?
silla
|

10-12-2002, 12:56 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
Joe Dirt?
silla
|

10-12-2002, 12:58 AM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
|
|
|
It rhymes with splitter but it has an H where the PL is in splitter.
|

10-12-2002, 12:59 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
I figured that after going down the line..lol
I'm stumped
silla
|

10-12-2002, 01:08 AM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
National Lampoons Vegas vacation?
silla
|

10-12-2002, 01:12 AM
|
|
|
|
when was this movie released?
|

10-12-2002, 01:17 AM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
|
|
|
I've got the VHS tape and it says that the copyright is 1989 and the Package Design copyright is 1991.
|

10-12-2002, 01:18 AM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 185
|
|
|
It's not Joe Dirt, Meet the Parents, or National Lampoons Vegas vacation.
|

10-12-2002, 01:24 AM
|
 |
funk master flex
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 122
|
|
can i just have the motor?
|

10-12-2002, 01:24 AM
|
|
|
|
LOL... well i dont think i'll come up with it.... i was 5 then hehe
|

10-12-2002, 01:25 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 54
|
|
|
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation !!
|

10-12-2002, 01:27 AM
|
|
|
|
Going Overboard?
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.
|
|