
10-04-2002, 12:51 PM
|
|
|
|
im scared too
my mum used her card to get my wagon but they still havnt sent the comfirmation form.
i sent off for it about a week ago now so i hope im not getting hidden charges and stuff. if this does happen im gettin them shut for sure.
HLJ OR HJL ARE BIG ****** UP *******
I H8 THEM.
|

10-04-2002, 12:57 PM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
I have yet to hear anything good about HLJ, and it's not just this forum they're being bashed in..... I'm glad I never delt with em..
For the people who did, I hope that you guys all get your stuff and then cut your ties.
silla
|

10-04-2002, 12:59 PM
|
 |
Micro Maniac
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
|
|
|
What did you order from Japan or something.
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
|

10-04-2002, 01:01 PM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
That's it..... HLJ: Hobby Link Japan.... I prefer toyeast for over seas ordering....
silla
|

10-04-2002, 05:23 PM
|
 |
yellow fish forever!
|
|
Join Date: May 2002
Location: seattle seattle
Posts: 476
|
|
|
heh...what in the world are you going to do with 5 of em?
__________________
Extended wheelbase. Trim lever is almost left at default position. I feel, very, scary.
|

10-04-2002, 10:32 PM
|
 |
Zippy...
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lovely Utah, Bring the wives...
Posts: 58
|
|
|
HLJ has been good for me in the past with other japanese toys I collect. A little slow but always reliable.
|

10-05-2002, 02:29 AM
|
|
TinyRC Newbie
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3
|
|
|
HLJ is widely known for being one of the best sources for getting hard to find japanese goods at very low prices. Yes they're slow but who cares? It's a great deal.
A lot of you guys are just overreacting. It's unbecoming.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.
|
|