View Single Post
  #28  
Old 05-04-2003, 04:30 PM
actofgod actofgod is offline
Bit Surgeon
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally posted by MadScott
Actofgod-did you get those 70mah buttons at the same site as the 40mah for the layman's? If not could you provide the link. Thanks.
Oops, I just noticed that I've been saying 70mAh when the batteries are actually 80mAh each. Yes, I did get a six-pack of these from the same site as the other button cell battery packs, allelectronics.com, but they no longer list them on their web site.

They are Varta V80H button cells, if you'd like some. It's a pretty common battery. Just doing a quick search on yahoo, I found that mouser.com has them in a handy 3-pack, shrink wrapped and with soldering tabs for $5.66, though I don't know about shipping since I haven't ordered from them before. If you're comfortable doing a standard dual cell mod, you should have no problem with this one either.

As for the video.. I'll see what I can do
Reply With Quote