View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-02-2003, 06:00 PM
8ate8 8ate8 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Jersey
Posts: 68
Send a message via AIM to 8ate8
selling a LOAD of microsizer parts

I'd prefer to sell this in one big bundle and not divide this up into multiple shipments for different people. but if you really want something, email me and i'll see what i can do.

If any one here remembers me, let me 'Hi' to start off with. Secondly, I'm done with micro sizers. It was fun while it lasted, but I've just outgrown the experience.

Anyways, back to the parts. My Skyline was highly modified, but everything has been returned to OEM specs, except for the CAT5 antenna on the car, the telescopic antenna on the controller, and the external charger.

---------------
I have:

49mhz White Skyline. body has been hacked with a lot (added a spoiler, sanded off the exhaust, antenna through the roof), so you'd probably would want a new body for it, unless you like my craftsmanship

49mhz controller. I've added a telescopic antenna to it, and have removed the charger and put it on an...

External charger. 4AA car charger. line the nose of the car up with the bottom of the charger and it pops on

Tomy axle set (12:1, 9.86:1, 8.25:1)

Tomy tire set (soft, medium, hard)

DKS DarkSide Micro B 3.4 motor

Two DKS "Little Green Men" 150mah NiMH Shorty Cells (with tabs, ready for a dual cell modification.) The heatshrink on one of them has cracked off, but the battery is still good, but might require to be re-heatshrunk.

Rare earth magnets

various lenghts of cat5 and regular 26 gauge wire

two extra motors (one from a hot wheels KITT racer, and the other is a 3.8)

black heatsink from KITT racer (direct replacement on microsizer)
----------------

I also had an exhaust on the car that was from a 'Modifier' which screwed into the holes under the motor using micro phillips screws. if you'd like it, i'll put it on the car before i send it out.

$35 shipped. i take paypal only, thanks.

if you want pics, just reply and i'll get some posted here.
my email is 8ate8@8ate8.com

Last edited by 8ate8; 06-21-2003 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote