View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-01-2003, 11:33 PM
cowfish_29's Avatar
cowfish_29 cowfish_29 is offline
yellow fish forever!
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: seattle seattle
Posts: 476
Send a message via AIM to cowfish_29
Some help with my controllybabob

I was thinking that for my on the go driving, i will charge my 2.4v 150mah car with a 2 cell direct current charger. I know that it is easy to jump the timing and limitations, but i wanna be able to switch between the normal timed 45sec limited charges and direct 3v charges. Would someone be so kind to give me an idea of how to wire this and what kind of switch i would need? I drew it out today a cople of times but i think i am missing stuff. I am not too proficient in things like this...thanks a bunch!
__________________
Extended wheelbase. Trim lever is almost left at default position. I feel, very, scary.
Reply With Quote