View Single Post
  #4  
Old 04-28-2003, 03:28 PM
frizzen frizzen is offline
Tool User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Indy, IN, USA
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to frizzen Send a message via Yahoo to frizzen
I'm not sure where my dad stuck my digital camera, so here's a place that has them. They probably won't have good pictures, and none of the important tech detail shots.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2565

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/s...tc=allcategory

--
I got the black one with the rear fenders. It's even a US-legal frequency! (49 mhz)

The motor and gearing are set up on the opposite side from all the others I've played with. The motor has soldered leads going from the can to the PCB, instead of the normal contact points; so I'm gonna wait until I can get another before I start hacking on one to make an interchangeable motor.

It appears to have the normal clone "epoxy dot" PCB. Body mounting is a little different: Normal tab & slot in the front, but the back has a post & hole which comes with a phillips screw installed. But it stays on the chassis well without the screw.

Chassis is based on a streched Bit Char-G. Wheel-base between drive and steering wheels is just a bit longer than a ZZ. It doesn't have all the same crisp lines, they're a little softer looking. Like it wasn't the best job making a mold.
__________________
Trying to quench our need for 1/70 scale speed!
-
Reply With Quote