View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Mellow Yellow Mellow Yellow is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 15
Do the 2.6 and 3.0 motors burn out at all??

Hey I was wondering if the faster motors like 2.6 up burn out eventually or get slower after alot of use or anything? I never wanna go back to that slow slow 1.0 ^_^ I was just wondering cuz out in Richmond, BC here, theres a night market thing that has alot of bit clones and motors for sale. A 3.0 is $8 CDN (not official Tomy tho) and I was wondering if I should get some more motors before the market closes up for the year.
__________________
You don't get too old to play with toys, you get old when you stop playing with them.

"This car is vicious" - Bunta Fujiwara, Initial D

Last edited by Mellow Yellow; 09-19-2002 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote