Thread: 350 z problem
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-26-2003, 11:34 AM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
sorry about that I didnt mean 4 it 2 sound bad I was very happy with my trade I would suggest everybody in this site 2 do bussiness with u

SO IF ANYBODY READS THIS NAMUNA SENT ME A GOOD CAR I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE BOOSTERS PERFORMANCE.

I only used your name 4 the person I got it from.
I thought this was a customer service 4 bitchar-g the forum name just messed with me
I have tried a bunch of motors and the 1 I have got the longest run time out of would b the blue ZZ motor I think I will just sell it or trade it off for a difrent car
if u have a car tht is not a booster I will trade u 4 it I still have it in the box u sent it 2 me in
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL
Reply With Quote