View Single Post
  #13  
Old 03-08-2003, 09:02 AM
big-key big-key is offline
MICRO RC RAVEN#976
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 149
bdebde, you're right

bdebde
I just got thru running both the Perfection 3.8 and the bitmod1 3.5 in my 350Z booster and indeed the 3.5 is faster than the 3.8 in it. Kinda weird! Anyway, you were also right about the 3.8 being faster than the 3.5 in a regular Bit/MSer. That makes sense due to the RPM difference. One thing I like about the Perfection motor is that it does not need to "wind up" like the bitmod1 needs to do to achieve top speed, it has more off the line torque. That I like. I can set it on my carpet and she takes off from a stand still with no problem. Also there is the price. I recommend to anybody who is ordering from Toyeast to add a couple to their shopping cart. Soon as my R-spec and Formula come in from Tiny, I'll conduct some more tests.
Reply With Quote