View Single Post
  #5  
Old 03-08-2003, 07:43 AM
Canadian Bit's Avatar
Canadian Bit Canadian Bit is offline
You can't beat it.
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 987
Quote:
Originally posted by kwikbb
I myself had that thought when modding my multi-channel controller. In the end I did use a RS antenna (collapsable one), the reason being is that the ZZ controller had lousey range to begin with... so I figured that transplanting the ZZ ant. to the Tomy would give the same result. I'm happy i went with that decision.

Kwikbb, you have had problems with your Zip Zap's range? That's odd because I've never had range problems with my Zip Zap. Was it just becaus it was 27 MHZ [if it is 27 MHZ] or something else?
__________________
My Garage: One Lamborghini Jota, Murceilago, Diablo, and a Countach.
One Ferrari Enzo.
One Porsche 911 GT2s, and 1 911 Turbo.
One Mercedes SL600.

1 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Two 95' Mazda RX7s.
And 4 dozen Toyota Supras, 6 Skylines, and a Hino Blue Ribbon Bus from the Keisei Line.
Reply With Quote