View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Stridex's Avatar
Stridex Stridex is offline
Chunk
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 724
Return policy is pretty good. I just don't have the time to waste. I can use it for mods, but it just really p'd me off. Amazon was the last place I thought I'd get hosed. Toys'R'Us was the retailer too. Unbelievable! I noticed the box was in crap condition when I got it, but just thought it was UPS or warehouse workers. It's the main reason I opened it. Figured the box was already ruined, no point in keeping it unopened. I shot off a few emails. I'll let ya know what their reply is. I just told them, rather then return it, I'll spend that time making sure others don't make the same mistake and order from them.
__________________
A religious war is like
children fighting over
who has the strongest
imaginary friend.
Reply With Quote