View Single Post
  #5  
Old 02-25-2003, 05:42 PM
Demon666's Avatar
Demon666 Demon666 is offline
V-tec aholic
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Squishy
the higher the mAh, the more capacity it has. How many volts(V) it runs, the quicker the electricity "flows". so a 10V batteries would blow a bit, but a 1V wouldn't. NiHM is better than NiCd, which comes with the bit. bit comes with a 50 mAh NiCd (im not sure of the V, I dont own a bit.), and the motor works comes with a 1.2V 120 mAh NiHM Some one correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I have heard.
ya the motor works are NIMH but the arent 120mah the one i have is 110,i dont have a way to get a hold of a higher batt like mabe a NIMH 150 but if anyone will send me one or two ill pay.
__________________
Drive it like ya stole it!!
49mhz/SKYLINE/2.6/STERING SPRING MOD/ANTENA MOD

27MHZ/SKYLINE/2.6/DUEL CELL MOD/ANTENA MOD/STERING SPRING MOD/WHEELY BAR MOD/CARBON FIBER HOOD LOOK.
Reply With Quote