View Single Post
  #11  
Old 02-21-2003, 02:06 PM
WRX STi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What a small world, I went to the NEC motorshow! Did you go in the live action arena? That was PHAT!!!
That was where I got my 2nd char-G (the senfa) that was probably the one you saw was there. There was a lot of clones for sale there as well. i went with my dad and my 1/10th racing mate, and we bought 3 Char-G's for £48! and I got a spare scoob shell there as well for £3

You can't wrong with toyeast. When I ordered my 4 special editions, it took only 9 days to arrive. And the worst thing, they arrived on a Tuesday, I was in Nottingham at the time! I couldn't drive 'em until Friday which was when I got back!
They are sound, plus, they gave me a free keyring to show their genorosity (i think thats how its spelt)

I was gonna buy a Tamiya NSX as a display car. At the moment I have 2x Associated TC3 (FT and team), HPI micro and a Kyosho V-one-S (nitro)

The next cars i'm gonna get are the Fairlady Z booster and the initial D set. I love to drift my nitro!

I will send you a E-mail for my address and maybe we can catch up once in a while to see how we are doing

If you dont know, Bristol is in the south west by Bath and not too far from Swindon if that helps
Reply With Quote