View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-19-2003, 08:09 AM
denden's Avatar
denden denden is offline
Mini Rc Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 371
New Motorworks pix

I came across the new motor works cars last night . I decided to
buy a few . Man was I in for a surprise . These things are
awesome . Many improvements were made from the first run
of these cars .

1. The bodies now snap on instead of that tiny screw .
2. This car flies out of the box , 3.0 motor or better !!
3. Steering is phenominal . Excellent control .
4 . Comes with accessories .
5. Controller is small and very sturdy .
6. You can store controller & accessoires in charger .
7. The range is much better also .
8. Carpet driving is no problem .

I am very impressed with this car .

Here are some pix of one .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mw1.jpg (18.8 KB, 171 views)
Reply With Quote