|
I love this car!
It is perfect for me right now, I can run it all over my house and garage...It is always raining this time of year here, I bought a HPI Nitro Savage and just never could drive it! When I first got my X I took it all apart and lubed the diffs and dip the chassis in navy blue dye, put deans micro plugs on charge and speed controll and battery packs(have you seen the new little charger from Xpress BC100) made just for 4-6 cell micro packs works awesome and only cost $19.99 but then had to get a A/C adapter for $19.99 ahhh oh well, car smokes with just five cells and the motor gets hot but not really much. also got fullbearings of course and soft springs all away around, aluminum locknuts and I added a blue L.E.D so I can see it at night, I also hard soldered the battery packs like 1/10 style better current flow, and I had some left over soft mini-z front springs that I cut into 1/2 or smaller and used them in front to keep the dog-bones in...
So far with this set-up ALL IS WORKING AWESOME...diffs are smooth and power and acceleration is amazing for such a little car
I also put a small amount of oil on the motor bushings...
well hope thtat was not too long!
DH
|