View Single Post
  #8  
Old 09-04-2002, 07:38 PM
Wedginator Wedginator is offline
I luv LEDs
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 234
Oh I haven't tried the clone pinion gears. If it works then fine. Basically the more teeth on the pinion gear, then the more top speed but lack of acceleration.

The clone boxes and instructions are all wrong. For example I have a Hongli box that says "Nissan Gloria (Gun Metal)" and has a picture of the Gloria on it. The clone body is some cheap imitation with the wrong colors and all. And the picture of the car is a Tomy bit charg copied right onto the box.

So clones are just trying to copy the realt Tomy stuff to "trick" the public into buying their parts. The instructions are really inaccurate so if you have a clone, throw the instructions away. You'll end up following the wrong thing....
Reply With Quote