View Single Post
  #9  
Old 02-12-2003, 10:40 PM
crazydave's Avatar
crazydave crazydave is offline
Garage Rocker
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 516
I'm starting to lean towards Zip Zaps, after what I've come up with this evening. I posted my results here: http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....&threadid=8315

I still prefer my Bit and Microsizer, for crazy fast fun, but now that I have I Zip Zap that is nearly as fast, I'm prefering the scale looks, the cool swappable hubcaps, being readily available with hopups (if you can find the hop ups )on every other street corner, better dollar value, you can fit 2 batteries in the tub, you can fit you favorite die cast muscle car body on it, and they handle better. Good thing my Bit is still slightly faster, (or so it seems ) or I might just go and vote for Zip Zaps.

Dave
__________________
Crazy Dave's Crazy Car Gallery-It's crazy man, dig it.
Reply With Quote