View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-31-2003, 11:32 AM
zombiebaby's Avatar
zombiebaby zombiebaby is offline
drag race king
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: macon MO
Posts: 526
7 bodies up for trade and a hotwheel kit racer

!!!I have the bodies right here if you want 2 trade!!!
I have got bored with the bodies I have so I want new bodies for my cars so if you have any bodies u dont want or like me want something differnt the lets trade
First I will tell u about the kit racer
it a RPM I bought it to use the gears but never could figure it out so I gave up on it the gear ratio is
The bodies I have r
a clone toyota Bb yellow with red top
a ms s2000 yellow
a clone r32 has been modded it is convertable now and has a wheely bar white and red
a clone rx7 silver
a clone celica red with white lighting bolts
a clone acord silver
And last a zz mustang yellow
__________________________________________________ __sorry I dont have pics and I dont have a way 2 get them at this time
__________________________________________________ __
but they r all in good shape so if you want 2 trade reply
__________________
IF I WERE GOD YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL

Last edited by zombiebaby; 02-01-2003 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote