
I love this car! It puts my other Digis to shame. I did find some bad points, But the good out weigh them easy. First bad- Lights are so bright that they shine through the cars body, second- The headlights point up to much so it doesnt help much in the dark (dont misunderstand, these lights are feirce! they just point too high to be useful.)Third- I had to mod the trigger bar inside the controller to take up some slack that was causing movement in the car when I wasnt doing anything. Godd points- Lights are BRIGHT!! Car looks awesome! Pops wheelies on full charge! HAS A SEALED GEARBOX!!!!(YES, it has the gears closed in to prevent the stoppages caused by dirt and hair on the old digis!) I will be buying the Tureno or the Pitworks tonight. I would love some comments from owners of the Tureno! I would like to know if the steering gimmick is helpful and if it is sturdy.

BUY THE NSX, YOU WONT REGRET IT.