View Single Post
  #14  
Old 01-12-2003, 08:44 AM
Dentman Dentman is offline
TinyRC Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Austria
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonz
Oh yeah, didn't even think about links. The monitors are available at http://www.partsexpress.com These guys are the best. I have bought from them for years and they have some of the best prices on stuff that is hard to find.

The camera was purchased from http://www.spylinker.com and I don't know that running 4 cameras with this hardware is possible. The guy sez 2 is no problem but that remains to be seen. I can say for a single camera solution, this will work well.
Hi Billy!
Many thanx for the links! Got my 2 cameras from spylinker yesterday! Pretty cool!

Donīt know excactly how to fix the camera on my rover, yet. Maybe thereīs a solution without disassambling the plug.

The cannon-cam looks very good! How long do your 123-batteries last? And how do you remove them?
Reply With Quote