Quote:
Originally posted by ib311
They are always on sale now for $20 at Target. I c them all the time. The same 6 cars, but hey $20 for a Microsizer is what it's all about. Nice research Krillin. Hey did I mention I used 2 live in Roanoke and Argyle?
|
yeah you did. i think it was in a way older post. i replyed but then the flood of new posts came in... heh heh. thats prolly why i stay up so late trying to read em all.
as for the research tis nothing. ive actually been to all those places getting ready for my actual tomys to come in the mail... they were sent on the 8th i believe. so i decided to buy parts and stuff. just thought id pass the research down since i know the situation newbies are in. im still kind of a newb actually.