View Single Post
  #13  
Old 01-10-2003, 01:36 PM
ib311's Avatar
ib311 ib311 is offline
Promoted to Pleb
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 521
Quote:
Target
*************************************************
if you check target now you could buy those hot wheels KIT racers. they arent the same thing but you can use the parts. i think theyre genuine tommy parts too. and the cheapest ive heard them goin are $1.98!!! and you get tires, a battery, either a 2.2 or 2.6 motor and gears that might or might not work... might be too small a gear ratio...
also at target i have seen microsizers!!! only 20 bucks there! but i didnt get the chance to get one damnit!
They are always on sale now for $20 at Target. I c them all the time. The same 6 cars, but hey $20 for a Microsizer is what it's all about. Nice research Krillin. Hey did I mention I used 2 live in Roanoke and Argyle?
Reply With Quote