View Single Post
  #9  
Old 01-10-2003, 10:16 AM
bill's Avatar
bill bill is offline
I are smart....
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 393
I am. I actually have a bottle of baby powder here on my desk at work. Yes, I have baby powder at work. I use it when I go to the game room to play pool.

edit: Note that they do have cornstarch baby powder but that is not the norm. A little search on google yields some uses for corn starch.

From www.iicag.com/crnstrch.html

"Also use as a flow agent to increase flowability and reduce caking in applications that do not include the addition or generation of significant heat in the process. This is the starch of choice in feed and pet food applications where the very precise and exact functional properties of expensive, specific characteristic, modified starches are not required:"

So even corn starch can be used as a lubricant.

Last edited by bill; 01-10-2003 at 10:24 AM.
Reply With Quote