View Single Post
  #9  
Old 08-18-2002, 12:51 AM
323iT's Avatar
323iT 323iT is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Davis, CA
Posts: 533
Send a message via AIM to 323iT
Quote:
Originally posted by kbtoyz902
off topic but how much is a boost set on ebay? I want one but at my local shop, its 30, here its 23, and i dont have extra money to throw around(actually i do, but i need an esc). My cars got a dual batteries, 3.0, 8.25:1 gears, soft tires, soft sways, and a yellow antenna. I want to be able to use the boost feature of my control so i can max out my cars power. BTW, if im racing i swap teh soft tires with hard ones. I only use soft cuz it maches my cars colors.
you do know that you have to have a BOOST MACHINE to use the universal controller's Boost function.
__________________
Bit Char-G Mod with some mad oragami skills
Reply With Quote