Thread: gear question
View Single Post
  #11  
Old 01-03-2003, 10:57 AM
MicroRCEngineering MicroRCEngineering is offline
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 187
sorry for the late reply guys,

I live in Los Angeles, but me and a group of other guys will be having a final get together for mini Z's, but I think the ABC's will do just fine, because the straightaway is at least 25 feet, and the track is wide enough to accomodate ABC's.

email me at nomotorlimit@hotmail.com if interested. The event will be on 1/12/03 (next weekend).

I'll be bringing my 56 mph ABC DTM, plus a Mini Z that is faster than a DTM with a 180/6 cell set-up.

2000RR,

I got your email and will call you soon. I hope you can make it. Thanks.



By DTM Racer:

hey NML! do you live near lakewood? i live in southern california in huntington beach. there is a lakewood like 30 mins max away from me and i would love to participate in this race. i dunno, you might be talking about a lakewood in another state. i run a abc dtm with an orion coreless and sometimes a 180. i also just got a drr that im trying to set up. do you have problems with mayjor oversteer with your abcs?



2000RR lives in Lakewood. I'm in the L.A. area.

The only time I get major oversteer with the ABC's is when I'm running the car on a high traction surface, but I found some foam tires that mellow out the traction a little. I'll bring some for you when we meet.

Let's get all Socal DTM Racers together for a meet, at least once a month?
__________________
Endless possibilities with the ABC's

Last edited by MicroRCEngineering; 01-03-2003 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote