Thread: Bit Char-A?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Leoslan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question Bit Char-A?

Hey I have a friend who just got back from China and he bought me 3 cars, a Shen Qi Wei, a Bit Char-G and a Bit Char-A. I wanted to do some research to find out which one was the best. I have found some info for the Shen Qi Wei and the Bit Char-G, but nothing on the Bit Char-A. I wanted to find out what size motor this car has since the packaging doesn't say or maybe it does but it's in Chinese.

Has anyone heard of the Bit Char-A cars? What size motor do they have? Are they any good or do they suck?

My friend is going back to China next week and I want to tell him what cars to get me but I want to get good ones. Help?!
Reply With Quote