View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-29-2002, 07:09 PM
Aaronmamo's Avatar
Aaronmamo Aaronmamo is offline
Pro Tiny Rc Racer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 245
Microsizer Vs. Panther Clone

Hi everyone,
I just got a few panthers and a microsizer for christmas. I will video tape the drag race between them. I am going to do a series of differnt racesto find out which one is faster and easier to control. I will video tape the races and try to post them somehow. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE FOLLOWING EVENTS?

Event 1: 10ft drag
Event 2: An oval track
Event 3: A square track
Event 4: Complex twist turns and hairpins

I will also compare the 2 beauty style.

Please post way on who you think will win. I want to see some cheering going on lol. My guess is the following, E1anther E2:Microsizer E3:Microsizer E4:Microsizer. What do you think. I will post the results and video on tuesday.
Reply With Quote